Monday, December 20, 2010

Seasons Greetings



I made a holiday card just in time to mail this year. I made one for last year but failed to get it all together to send to anyone.

My wonderful neighbor and friend Marilyn took the center photo for us last night. Lee had a santa suit from a santa pub crawl this weekend. I was going to be Mrs. Claus, but I have been sick and couldn't go. It was a good thing too, because I never got my costume together. I have a great one already planned for next year...the leg lamp from A Christmas Story. I want to rig it up with lights and everything. I just rounded up some shots I already had of the dogs. Maybe next year we'll try to get a shot with us and all the critters.

I used digital scrapbooking supplies from Ztampf. Everything came from the Snow Country kit except for the red string (it is from the China Red kit). Everything can be found in the Ztampf shop at Scrapbookgraphics.com.

I printed two envelope-sized images of the card onto paper and then had them color copied on cardstock at Staples. I'll put them in the mail tomorrow.

I just created a new banner for the blog too using all Ztampf materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment