Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Pilosale on Etsy



I usually visit Etsy.com once a day to at least look at the home page to see what catches my eye. I have discovered a lot of great sellers this way. Today I discovered an adorable shop called Pilosale. The alphabet-bear pillow above was on Etsy's home page. I am crazy about baby and kid's items anyway, especially beautiful handmade creations like this pillow. I need to post some of the items I have purchased for my nursery-in-the-making. But for now, enjoy some of my other favorite items from Pilosale.



I am really into garlands these days, and I love this butterfly garland. This would be beautiful in a nursery, a romantic grown-up bedroom, or wrapped around a xmas tree.





Pilosale sells these cute loot pails separately or in combination with the crowns (she makes capes too). They are created from felt made from recylced soda bottles.



At first glance, I assumed this was notebook paper fabric. But no, this fabric is stitched to resemble notebook paper. Ingenious! This pillow also comes with a matching duvet cover. Pouches, cards, and more are also avialable in this same notebook style.

Sigh. If I could only purchase the whole store.

No comments:

Post a Comment