Friday, December 24, 2010

Etsy Holiday Decor

During my current bout of holiday spirit, I have been searching Etsy.com for seasonal decorations. Here are my favorites:





What a great use for old doorknobs from No Sugar, Extra Cream.



I wish I had thought of these great pocket watch ornaments first. They are available with a variety of ribbons from Leslie Jansen.



I love the way crafty people are upcycling sweaters these days. These heart ornaments from Red and Company are adorable.




Great vintage winter scenes like this are placed on ornaments and other decorations at Shabby Chic Ski Boutique.




I see lots of tin and silver platters at antique stores and thrift stores. Her Majesty's Pug turns them into decorative chalkboards.




I love dragonflies. Here is one from Mudgoddess that I'd want to display year round.



These sweet little birds can be found at Sushipot.



These gorgeous butterfly ornaments are made by Prince Design UK.



This sweet little pig is available from Middleburg.



These ornaments made from ceiling tin are from Cottage in the Sun.




These beadboard beauties are from The Shabby Chic Cottage.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting my ornaments on your cute blog. Happy Holidays!~~RedandCompany

    ReplyDelete