Thursday, May 30, 2013

Shutterfly Album in the Making



 If I get this done and place my order before next Wednesday, I can get half off a 12x12 album. At least this time I have almost a week. I just love how Shutterfly sends me notifications about a sale that is ending on the day I get the e-mail. But thank you Shutterfly, I love your coupons and free photo book campaigns.

I really love the outfit Luke is wearing in these photos, and I love how the colors we all wore worked so well together. We had a lovely afternoon that day exploring downtown Huntsville before, during, and after the photo shoot. Luke found some rocks, we all enjoyed people and animal watching at Big Spring Park, and we had a delicious dinner at 3 Skillets. I ate quail for the first time. It wasn't my favorite meat. Perhaps it was a bit too gamey for me, but it was stuffed with chorizo and served on top of a waffle and drizzled with honey. A delicious apple slaw accompanied it. Yum, yum.

 I am using kits and elements from several different designers to make this album, but here are a few I have used thus far for the cover (top photo) and the Rock Collector page:

Valorie Brown Designs
Designs by Megan Turnidge
Lie Fhung of Ztampf 
Sahlin Studio



The Rock Collector page was created using a free template I got from Sahlin Studio. I am going to feature little banner pieces throughout the album.

No comments:

Post a Comment